Kirlian photography devices are high voltage devices. High voltage devices are potentially dangerous and must be operated with caution. By purchasing or Renting a Kirlian device from Images SI Inc., you agree to the following conditions:
- In no event shall Images SI Inc. be liable for any damages or injuries, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or for any costs, attorney fees, expenses, losses or delays alleged to be as a consequence of any damages to, failure of, or defect in any product including, but not limited to, any claims for loss of profits.
- Images SI Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied to the fitness of this device for any particular purpose other than that which is listed herein.
- Do not attempt to operate this device without reading the instructions.
Electrical Specifications: Kirlian device requires 117 VAC standard US electrical power. Device draws approximate 7 to 10 Watts of power. International customers must use appropriate voltage converter.
- A. This equipment should not be used by children or anyone not familiar with normal safety precautions to be used around electrical equipment.
- B. Do not operate the Kirlian apparatus in the presence of anyone with implanted inductive devices or electrodes such as a heart pacemaker equipment.
- C. Use a pair of glass lensed sunglasses when viewing the corona discharge if you do not wear glasses. Common glass absorbs the short wave ultra violet rays which can cause eye irritation.
- D. Do not operate the equipment if there is any evidence of damage to the discharge plate or its dielectric material.
- E. Limit skin exposure to corona discharge to about 1 minute a day. Note: A tingling sensation or slight shock can be felt when touching the discharge plate or an object on the discharge plate. This is inherent in this type of Kirlian device.
- F. Use in a ventilated area to prevent ozone build-up. If multiple exposures are done in a relatively short period of time with good ventilation, ozone concentrations of 0.5 to 1.0 PPM could produce throat irritation.
- G. Do not run the discharge more than 30 seconds continuously. Allow one minute for device to cool down between long exposures.
Follow these guidelines and rules:
- 1) Do not use the Kirlian device if you have a heart condition, are pregnant, or have any condition or health issue that might render you susceptible to electrical shocks.
- 2) Set up your work area away from possible grounds that you may accidentally contact. Keep your work area neat and clean to easily identify high voltage wires and grounds.
- 3) Be sure the floor is dry and wear preferably rubber-soled shoes.
- 4) Prove to yourself the high voltage power supply is off, by unplugging the device’s electrical power cord. Don’t trust power switches that could be hit or pressed and accidentally turned on.
- 5) Do not use Kirlian device when you are tired and not alert even if it means a delay.
- 6) Never leave the Kirlian device plugged in while unattended.
- 7) Keep one hand in your pocket. Only use your other hand to work with the high voltage equipment. This reduces the probability of accidentally passing high voltage current across your heart from hand to hand.
- 8) Keep your mobile phone, personal computer, tablet, or other personal devices at least ten (10) feet away from the Kirlian device as they may be permanently damaged.
This Kirlian Device is intended for use by personnel experienced in handling and working with high voltages.
I employed by company or privately am fully aware of all the hazards involved with operating a Kirlian photography device, and I will not hold Images SI Inc., or any of its personnel in any way for injuries or damages resulting from the proper or improper use of the Kirlian photography device.
Completing and submitting the form below I certify that I am at least 18 years old and have the necessary training, education and experience to safely operate the products(s). My initials and today's date serve as my digital signature.